Just felt like sticking a list of potentially useful eclipse shortcuts in one place. Feel free to comment and share some of your favorite keyboard shortcuts for eclipse!
So I will start off with a couple that we shared and learned about from the code sprint last weekend:
- plugin spy – alt + shift + F2 (then click something to ID it)
- open file by name – ctrl + shift + T
- delete whole line(s) without selecting all text – ctrl + d
- comment out whole line(s) – ctrl + / (Note: can be used to undo commented line too)
- Organize imports – ctrl + shift + O
- Format source code – ctrl + shift + F