- Submitted a patch for Bug 303426 that fixes the unresolved issues with the previous patch. The package dropdown menu should now list the packages in the currently selected project, and update when a different project is chosen. The patch also makes sure the default package is listed as “(default package)” rather than a blank line.
- Look into issues with the NewJavaClassConstructor class. Specifically, address Bug 303581 and several of the TODOs and FIXMEs in the code where possible.
Class deadlines and more midterms.
- Did a little bit of work on my DND implementation.
- I didn’t get a lot of time over the past week to work on eclipse. I’m allocating some more time towards eclipse later this week.
- Continue work on DND implementation. I need to refactor the code, and fix some more bugs. I hope to post an updated bug patch within the next week.
- Refactored sections of the new Class creation wizards and constructors using the extension point for templates as suggested by Wayne. I am making progress on this but doing this correctly and in a way that will be easy to maintain has been time consuming.
- Figuring out how to simplify the menus and toolbars.
- Add further functionality to the Class creation constructor and wizards specifically relating to packages.
- Make is so the Package field in the Class creation wizard is only displayed if there are packages created in the workspace.