The minutes themselves are available here.
This week we tried to figure out what we’ll try to have done for our deadline next week. The list we obtained by the end of the meeting was as follows:
- Hooking up the dev database.
- Having all the external libraries situated under a single directory.
- Supporting more TABULAR sites.
- Supporting a few CALENDAR sites.
- Hooking up pluginFinder to the generic plugins.
- Supporting a query on a single url that tells you two things: if it’s parsable, and which plugin handles the parsing.
There’s lots to be done as the project wraps up, but we’re still optimistic about our outcome.