Here is a summary of what we’ve been up to this week. As usual, the IRC transcript of the meeting and our more detailed   status report are posted.

  1. Continued work on our our patches  that were submitted last weeks
  2. Progress with bfiles:
  • Benjamin set up a Linode server for us to develop and test the network-related  bfiles issues
  • Continued  discussion on the  the mercurial-devel mailinglist with seasoned mercurial developers regarding our ideas for autorefresh  and how to keep the bfiles in the respository in a consistant state

After we finished discussing UCOSP-specific issues, we move to the main Mercurial IRC channel where we further discussed getting  rid of bfrefresh, and having the refresh happen automatically.