- Started to create the Project Explorer for the scheme perspective.
- Everything was packed and posted to bugzilla for the tutorials I have done so far.
- Working on Project Explorer, bug 294015, for code deadline Nov 29.
- Will build of the light version similar to what we have already for the java perspective.
- Submitted 2 patches for Bug 293850 (checked into Google Code but not Bugzilla)
- Working on Bug 293850, Adding a REPL View to the Scheme Presective.
- Found a bug in Dennis’ code while testing the editor. Dennis has repaired it.
Participated in the discussion on the following bugs:
– 294487 : Scheme Play button
– 294015 : Scheme Package explorer
– 293093 : Scheme Perspective
- Continue work on the Scheme parser with Maxime.
- The update to kawa 1.9 had broke some part of Scheme4Edu. The worst that could happen is that we will return to kawa 1.8, but I’m confident that we will repair it next week.
- Did a code review and testing of Dennis REPL submission.
- Found somes issues and Dennis fixed them really fast.
- Updated the kawa interpreter in the scheme perspective to the latest version but unfortunatly it broke some of the features
- Managed to fix most of broken features but there’s still some left to fix.
- Made some unit test for Scheme Parser so we can make sure we don’t have any regression problems.
- Continued to work on the scheme parser
- Fix Kawa features that are broken.
- Working on the HTML view for displaying help (Bug 293838).
- Working on Bug 293838 (Scheme Help View)