During our last conference call we talked about where everybody was and what problems we were facing. Here are the notes from the last conversation.
pony-build conference call notes / from, mar15, 2010; updated mar 22, 2010;**
– build-nose is still in a very old master that is incompatible with mine; could you copy just that file over to a clean checkout of my master, add/commit,
push back to github, and let me know where?
– .pony-build cachedir creation?
– has been “chipping away at small things”. working on create_cache_dir, pip failure, letc.
– testing timeouts; switch to using signal.alarm?
http://docs.python.org/library/signal.html <– Rose will look at this
Most signal methods not available under windows. :/ (rose)
– will look at adding failure flag to context, and modifying ‘do’ to be context-failure-aware for e.g. pip
– working with mercurial branches; status update?
– response? status update? continuing work with pony-client rework, going off Titus’ latest suggestions, continuing work tomorrow