- Just finished building a test suite for the xmi parser.
- See the testing plan for an overview of how it works.
- The main body of the code lives in xmi parser/src/testsuite/testsuite.sh. Roadblocks
Looking to the future, I’m not sure how to get ramped up on what Bolthale is doing – when the parser is done Team Waterloo is supposed to switch to helping him out. I need to get this figured out by next week.
- Add suitable tests to the test suite as we go.
Work with Owen to do general cleanup of the code we’ve taken ownership of.
Pushed back to this week when I took full ownership of the test suite. ## Owen
- Parsed associations into a separate DB table, storing the entity ID and multiplicity of each endpoint
Created a new test UML diagram and XMI file for associations using the 2 different aggregation types (composite and shared) Roadblocks
The eUML plugin for Eclipse is somewhat buggy Next Steps
- Parse the aggregation type of each association endpoint
- Create some test cases for the test suite
- Clean up the Java code
- Look into using the SchemaSpy tool (http://schemaspy.sourceforge.net/) for visualizing the JDEvAn database ## Alex
- Parse the sample XML file to get the information about Class and the relationship
- Finish the basic rending for one Class, with methods, fields & artifacts (e.g. emails, articles and so on)
Clean up the code from previous application (wiki map) Roadblocks
- Need to find a way to represent the global structure for all the classes
Link all the info together to have a top-down view Next Steps
- Add the relationship between multiple classes
- come up with standard URL request to get the real data
- Integration with the server part ## Holly
- Discussed API to be used between Team SFU and Team UVic
- Better idea of what WikiDev is doing – I keep thinking I have an idea, and then getting it updated. Progress!
Moving towards finalizing XML format Roadblocks
Nothing, other than the usual scarcity of time. Next Steps
- Make it look more like a UML diagram – move methods/fields inside class definition
- Make the node filters along the side work (goal to get it done today, but set the deadline for our next meeting) ## Botlhale
- Held an online meeting with team SFU to discuss the interface issues
- Discussed about and designed an XML schema to be returned when searching using pjsnapshotid
- Set up an environment to test PHP code (IIS and PHP) and verified it connects to the project server
- Discussed how querying using pjsnapshotid can possibly be accomplished
Clarification on the expected API’s Next Steps
- Transforming the PHP code to have the methods getClasses() and getClassDetails(), initially designed the PHP code procedurally
- Write SQL statements to query by pjsnapshotid
- On verifying the SQL statement results, transform them into PHP to write the results in XML format that can be used by the flash team
- Resolve any interface issues that might arise when writing code Roadblocks
Failing to open an XML file input stream in a local environment setup to run PHP, issue to resolved by reading online articles